Lunes, Mayo 23, 2011

Happy 11th Monthsary ;)

The dates on the calendar that were marked are the days,
i treasured between me and you ..
 The days that we talk, all the unforgettable memories, through 
the good times & bad times .. it's all recorded! :)

ahahaha. i bet you didn't remember it already? yay. 
  But i DO. I really DID. and i'll never forget you .. :)




Memories of me and you seem to last forever. Even if i spent a whole day with you, when you leave I still miss you. But just remember that I love you and everything about you. That's what gets me through every minute of everyday that i'm without you. Having your love has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. All i know is that I love you, and that will never change. You are the smile in my face, tears in my eyes, you are the thoughts in my head, & my dream every night. You will never be anyone but you will always be my only one yam. I feel so blessed that God had picked you, just for me. And for this slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only You and I can understand. 

It's been 11 months now, things never been easy. We had our ups & downs but, through it all, I do know that we can make it through. But if this love fails, I will never regret that I've known someone like you and become a part of my life, and most of all . I'll never regret the day I give my heart to you for I love what i am doing. The first time we know each other, first phone call, the first text, everything you said, like everything was put into place and it all made sense.  I'm learning from you everyday, I've never been this strong, you change me since the day I've known you, and you help me grow as a person. :)


I am writing you this letter to tell you that i love you so much && that i can't find any words to describe my feelings for you. At the same time, I would like to thank you for all your patience I know it's hard to be with me, it's hard to understand my immaturity. it's hard to always forgive me  :( but you did, you never leave me. I will always believe in our promise ''walang iwanan, bawal ako iwan'' no matter what, i will always be yours. Hinding hindi kita iiwan, okay? :*
I love you like no other. I beg God to bless our love always. 
Looking forward to a wonderful life with you.. You are my life now :')


Happy Monthsary Yam .. (11months & still counting)
  I love you so much CLARENCE CLAUDE SAKAI RABAGO♥
My sweet potato :DDDD


P.S iMissYou. :**


*Sumekha Mei Ziga - Rabago♥ 13

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento